Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Freezer Crockpot Verde Chicken

We just had our first freezer crockpot meal and it was a TOTAL success!
I decided to go with one I was fairly certain would turn out well, or could at least be salvaged if not.

Verde Chicken

It's seriously one of the easiest crockpot meals and could be made day of without freezing. This was for two people and didn't result in any left overs - next time I think I'll do a 1.5 recipe for leftovers! 

Chicken | I did one breast, one thigh. Pick which ever chicken bits you like most
Black Beans | Half a can
Frozen Corn | About one cup
Verde Salsa | About 8oz

8-10 Hours Low
Serve over white rice, or in a tortilla, or with chips, or however!

Fresh not frozen may need less time. I plug mine in when I leave for work at 7:00. When I got home around 4:30 I shredded the chicken and let it sit till Dinner at 6:00.




No comments:

Post a Comment