Monday, August 29, 2016

Oh, Hello

Hello and welcome!
My name is Kristia (pronounced Kris-ta). Just don't say the second "i" :)
I'm not really sure why I'm starting this blog, I just figure it will become a place where I can put my rambling thoughts and ideas. So to start I'll just list some tidbits about myself.


  • I'm 25
  • I work as an accounting assistant - it pays the bills
  • I also am a consultant with Rodan+Fields - this pays down my debt
  • One of my goals is to be able to retire from the 9-5 by age 30!
  • I like to run, but am very slow
  • I've been in a relationship for 4 years now
  • We have a 2 year old kitten named Pepper
  • I love the lake, the waterslides, basically all water
  • I am currently on a mission to get back into shape 
  • I'm doing so by using BBG
  • I also 

No comments:

Post a Comment