Monday, August 29, 2016

The Book Exchange

I've just joined a book exchange. Well, to be honest, I joined it a month ago but never sent anything. So I'm using this post as a large list of books that I've read that I think everyone else should read.


  • The Pact, Jodi Picoult 
    • Or most anything by Jodi Picoult
  • A Man Called Ove, Fredrik Bachman
  • Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz
  • Big Little Lies, Liane Moriarty
  • The Husbands Secret, Liane Moriarty 
  • Ready Player One, Ernst Cline
    • You don't need to have grown up in the 80s to love this book!
  • The Girl on the Train, Paula Hawkins
  • Gone Girl, 
    • Seriously, if you haven't reach Gone Girl yet, WHY NOT?!
  • Luckiest Girl Alive, Jessica Knoll
  • The Longest Walk, Richard BAckman
    • AKA Stephan King
  • Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult
  • In the Woods, Tana French



No comments:

Post a Comment